Sunday, January 1, 2017

A look ahead at 2017

Hello, everyone! Welcome to 2017!

Fair warning, I will probably be MIA for all of April and probably most of May. I am going to do my best to make a whole bunch of content ahead of time and schedule them to be auto-posted.

What reviews can you expect to see:

  • Persona 5 Take Your Heart collector's edition review
  • Sailor Moon S Season 3 LE BD review
  • More figma, Nendoroid, and Figuarts reviews!
  • Hopefully some more Persona 5 merchandise...
  • And more recipes!

I am hoping to be able to purchase some more dolls, but I ended up spending more money than originally planned on figures...sometimes I almost wish I could go back in time to stop Past Scarlett from falling down this particular rabbit hole...

I also need to finally get around to making that post about my Sailor Moon collection. But I'll need to spend a couple hours in my parents' basement, rooting around to find where all my stuff got pushed to...Hopefully I can find a few hours to do it in at some point.

Miss Scarlett, signing out!