Sunday, December 6, 2015

The quest for cheap dolls continues...

I just need a moment to vent my frustration here: Toys R Us and Target have been offering pretty nice sales on dolls lately. Target had a buy-2-get-1-free last week, and right now Toys R Us is offering the Monster High "Original Favorites" for $10 apiece. Yet every time I go to their websites to buy something...everything is out of stock online, everything is out of stock in the stores, no rainchecks, no idea when they'll get more stock. I look at the holidays as a way to get toys at a discount, but...what is the point of having a sale when you don't have sufficient quantities to fuel demand? Ugh, so frustrating. So the money I would have spent on a basic Frankie and Clawdeen goes to Groupon. Yet another MH purchase that gets pushed off because retailers don't know how to manage their inventory.

Hope you're all having better luck than I am! Miss Scarlett, signing out!