Thursday, May 14, 2015

Late night posting!

Hi, everyone! I'm doing a quick post with some various tidbits before I head off to bed.

First off, in EAH land, Bunny Blanc's classic doll has been released; but like Faybelle and Darling, she is going in and out of stock on Amazon very randomly. If you're interested, keep an eye on her Amazon page, since she sells out very quickly once posted.

In the wild and wacky world of figures, Bandai has announced that the next Sailor Moon Figuarts to be released will be Sailor V. She'll be entering the scene in October, which means we won't get her in the States until possibly November or even December. What this means, then, is that we won't be seeing Sailor Pluto's release until 2016. This just boggles my mind. I thought that we would be seeing her by now--and I half expected Chibi Moon to be released before, which will be happening--but this is ridiculous. Think about it, we are getting a non-Sailor Senshi ('Ol Tuxy) and TWO variants (Super sailor Moon, Sailor V) before a main Sailor Senshi. Seriously, Bandai? If they release Sailor Zoicite before Pluto, I will throw things at them.

Max Factory, the makers of the Figma line of figurines, announced a few months ago that they will be making figures of the three main characters of CLAMP's oldest magic girl series, Magic Knight Rayearth. I can't believe I missed the announcement--I might have been too focused on Bandai at the time--but there is a chance that we will hear more about this in August, when the next Wonder Festival will be held in Japan. Fingers crossed, here.

(At the very least, I am not expecting to see any of the MKR Figmas released this year; I am betting it's 2016. This may make it a little easier on my wallet this year, but then it begs the question, "What figures will be released next year, and how many of them will be Sailor Moon Figuarts?" Still holding out for the Starlights, here. I am passing on Sailor V in order to spare my tapped-out wallet, but maybe in the future when I am a fabulously wealthy bon vivant, I'll pick one up.)

And it now it's time for bed, since I am rather sleepy at this point. Check out my review tomorrow!