Thursday, May 7, 2015

Odds and sods

Just a few odds and ends today because I'm in a chatty mood:


  • Momo is leaving for a vacation in Japan very soon, and I'm completely bummed, because who will I go see the new Avengers movie with? I am also furious with rage (not entirely) that she's going and not hiding me in her luggage. I've asked her to keep her eyes peeled for any fun and interesting toys and trinkets, so if luck smiles upon us, I might be able to do a special review!
  • Darling Charming finally came back in stock yesterday morning (for a few hours at least), so I picked her up, along with a movie to get free shipping. I won't be able to get around to doing her review until maybe July? I will also be modding her slightly, although not as much as Duchess. (So yeah, more content to pad out this blog!) 
  • Confirmation of what I was mulling around this weekend: August's posts will be almost entirely DIY-related. I'll be doing posts on the baby blanket I'm making for that shower I was invited to, and I'll probably share some of the recipes I've been working on perfecting. (Miss Scarlett can cook, it's just not her forte.)
  • I've decided that I'll attempt to do my Shocktober Halloween marathon again this year, but also cutting down on the amount of snacks, It wasn't pretty. I'll try to do more frequent updates for this, but we'll see how it goes.
Well, that's all for now! Miss Scarlett, signing out!