Saturday, July 11, 2015

Weekend post before Miss Scarlett's vacation!

Hey, everyone! I've got a quick update for you here!

I finally picked up the souvenirs that Miss Moon got me while she was in Japan, and I'll be doing those as a Friday review. Maybe next week, maybe the week after; we'll see. I'm still going to be spacing out reviews with craft and recipe posts, and although I haven't figured out when I'll be posting them, I promise that they will go up.

I might even have a tech review--I know, I know, what?--up in the future, since I bought a new gadget.

It feels like I'm just making excuse after excuse, but I have been kept so busy with work and trying to get things on track for vacation next week that I've just had no time for anything related to the blog.

Anyway, have a good week, everyone!