Thursday, October 8, 2015

Grumble, grumble

Well, it's not just the Sailor Moon Figuarts that are being cancelled due to "lack of availability," it's EVERYTHING from Bandai that Bluefin distributes in the U.S. Checking out the Bluefin Facebook page yields dozens of complaints from customers whose preorders for Figuarts and Proplica merch have been cancelled. Bluefin, as of a week ago, stated that they are working with Amazon to hopefully get orders re-instated, but there's been no news since. I had Pluto ordered with an Amazon gift card, so I'm not really able to get her anywhere else; and she seems to be pretty much sold out at every other vendor. I have every faith that we'll be able to get her eventually, but probably not for a while. I wouldn't be surprised if this takes a month or two to get wrangled out. It's pretty much unthinkable that Bluefin would *not* try to get a deal worked out with one of the biggest e-vendors in the world to distribute their merchandise.

In happier news, my new Ever After High doll arrived, so I've been having fun cooing over her. And since it's that time of the year, I'm going to see if Funko is making more Hello Kitty Halloween blind boxes.