Tuesday, March 1, 2016

A look ahead at 2016

Spring is aaaaaallllllmost here, I just know it! So I'm doing a bit of "spring cleaning" here on the blog, so to speak. Here's what's coming down the pipeline for this year.


  • The last entries in my craft posts, coming in March and April.
  • At least two of the DC Super Hero Girls doll reviews, in April and most likely July.
  • More recipes, as always. Lots of them during summer, since I'm going to trying a bunch of new recipes out for Easter, Mother's Day, and Father's Day.
  • Related to the above, the first-ever Hobby Haven Holiday Cookie Blitz in December.
  • At least one more Sailor Moon Collectibles Roundup, maybe two. (My Sailor Moon Collectibles wish list is getting pared down!) Looking at May for the next one.
  • I'll do a Media Review of the Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun Limited Edition at the end of March, assuming it gets shipped to me on time. More Media Reviews in store for the Sailor Moon Limited Editions, whenever Viz gets around to announcing the release dates/Right Stuf puts up the pre-order links.
  • Figure reviews scattered throughout the year. Two more Sailor Moon Figuarts, and one more Nendoroid, at the very least. These will be sprinkled throughout the summer, maybe into September.
  • Some special Halloween posts! (Not gonna tell you, neener neener~~)
  • I'm going to finally get around to picking up a doll off of my Monster High Doll wish list, but I have no idea when that will be. Maybe September?
  • There's not gonna be many reviews near the end of the year, I can tell you right off the bat. I'll be saving up money for a big anime purchase during TRSI's Holiday Sale, plus in November, I'll be going to the city with my friend Ariel to see a play and try some new restaurants, soooo...not as much money earmarked towards toys, etc.
  • And fair warning, there will probably be radio silence once Persona 5 releases. If it's getting released at the end of the year, I will do my best to get a few months' worth of posts put up ahead of time and have a schedule for Blogger to auto-post them. I'll totally do a write-up of Persona 5 at some point, though.
That's all for the present moment, but remember: this is very early on in the year. New merch is announced all the time, so plans can change.