Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Where Miss Scarlett is Very Surprised

In a move that completely shocked me, The Right Stuf opened up their Black Friday deal one week ahead of the day I predicted. (I've been looking at the starting dates for the sales for the past few years, and they seem to always start their Black Friday sales on the Monday of the week before Thanksgiving.) Their sale is offered in three parts, with one part up live right NOW. But the next part isn't until the 20th, which has me confused.

Here is the listing of what is on sale in this Black Friday sale. They are also offering one "Mega Deal" per day on hot-ticket items, with heavy discounts. The Mega Deals are only good for 24 hours and seem to be available in limited quantities, so if you see something you like, go for it!

Some of the hot items in this wave include the Attack on Titan DVD/BD, both seasons of Junjo Romantica, the Watamore BD and DVD, and an Oreimo manga bundle. Check frequently, as items go quickly!

There's not a whole lot that interests me in this first wave. Some of these I already have, and the three that I'm interested in are "maybes" on my list of priorities. I'll pass on this wave. I'm hoping for some good sales on Inuyasha: The Final Act, Bunny Drop, Cat's Eye, the new Moribito BDs, and Spice and Wolf. (Among others, heh.) I got a $60 Visa gift card that expires in February, which has me miffed, because that will be too soon to use it on any of the purchases I'm making this spring (the second Sailor Moon BD set, the Sailor Uranus and Neptune Figuarts). But I can probably use it on the Right Stuf Black Friday/Christmas sales.

As a quick note to those interested: Right Stuf has great customer service, and I do highly recommend purchasing from them. They offer free economy shipping at $49 or more, which should be easy to do at this time of the year. Just keep in mind that they're located in Iowa, so depending on where you live, you might be waiting a bit to get your package.

I'll keep everyone posted when I hear of deals! I'll also throw a plug for the CheapAssGamer forums, which are a great resource for deals of all kinds. And now I must bid you adieu, there are dishes and a dirty kitchen calling my name. Sigh.