Thursday, January 29, 2015

Mini news post!

Hey, everyone!

The next review will be up tomorrow, but I wanted to share a little bit of news here before then. First, (and this isn't really "news"), I'm going to try to go shopping tomorrow if the weather is good, so I can finally get Duchess! (Assuming our local Target has her, I might have to call beforehand...)

Ginger Breadhouse is now available for purchase on Amazon, no word on if her basic doll is in stores yet. The "Just Sweet" line has been popping up sporadically in stores, and if you want Blondie Lockes, she's a Target exclusive. Remember, the Spring Unsprung movie will be available on Netflix next Friday!

Funko POP is riding the Frozen merch train with a bunch more of their normal-sized Frozen POP vinyl figures (Coronation and child versions of the princesses), mini-sized figures, and a series of Mystery Minis. Although Miss Scarlett loves Frozen, she's gonna have to pass on these. Just not up to her stringent cuteness standards.

I'm getting a lot of new shinies in this week, so I'll be very busy writing up reviews. Actually, since I don't have to go into work until much later today, I might try and use the rest of the afternoon to get some writing done.

Miss Scarlett, signing off!