Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A look ahead at this year!

Well, hello there and welcome to the Hobby Haven! I'm your hostess, Miss Scarlett, bringing you all sorts of nerdy fun in my little corner of the Internet.

Right now, I want to squee with you because I had a HUGE pile of delicious toy goodness delivered via the wonderful Miss Momo. First of all, may I nominate her for Friend of the Year? Because that girl accomplished the impossible and found a Fairest on Ice Duchess Swan for MSRP to give to me for Christmas. I don't know how she does it, but I need to learn how because I am clearly missing something. Secondly, I now have both dolls from the Ever After High Dragon Games line that I was searching for! So you can expect to see reviews for Darling and Raven pop up in the next couple of weeks. Also some Sailor Moon collectible roundups, wink wink.

That should carry us into March, when the DC Superhero Girls dolls are slated to be released, according to all of my intel. Whether that will happen on schedule is anybody's guess, but I'll be picking up a few. I am hoping to use the rest of the year to make some dents on my toy backlog, but again, it's debatable whether that will end up happening or not.

There are also some new figures that I'll probably end up reviewing closer to late spring or early summer; so never fear, there's plenty of content to go around.

That's all for now! Miss Scarlett, signing out!