Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Odds and sods

Some exciting news for y'all!

First of all, Humble Bundle has kicked off their big Winter Sale! Tons of games, tons of discounts. Miss Scarlett will be abstaining, though...I think my New Year's Resolution will be to refrain from buying all of these PC games from Steam, GOG, etc, this year and concentrate on playing the games I already have. It will be hard, but I gotta do it! (I checked my catalog of games, and WHEW are there a lot!)

In Ever After High news, we'll be seeing the Epic Winter line released this June, along with the Birthday Ball dolls I was talking about, AND a ballet-themed collection. No news on that yet.

Next month will be the New York Toy Fair, plus the Winter Wonder Festival in Japan, so you can expect lots of toy and figure news to come!

Miss Scarlett, signing out!