Thursday, August 13, 2015

Odds and sods

I haven't been doing many updates recently due to preparing for my new job--I start on Monday!--so, I figured I'd drop one in right now.

*Still am in the process of writing up a review for a bunch of Sailor Moon-related collectible I obtained. It keeps getting pushed off, but I'll try to have it as the next review posted. Hopefully. Don't be too mad at me if that doesn't happen, though.
*Good Smile Company finished showing all of their pictures from the Japanese Summer Wonder Festival. They confirmed that a Princess Anna Frozen Nendoroid is being made and released this winter, but their own online store isn't selling her in non-Asian territories. I was able to preorder her from Big Bad Toy Store for about $50 (what Nendoroids usually retail for), so if you're interested, I would suggest pre-ordering her NOW. Also, confirmation of a Kaitou Kid Detective Conan (Case Closed to us in the USA) figma, and...uh...confirmation that the Magic Knight Rayearth figma haven't been cancelled yet? No concrete info at all.
*The Fairest on Ice dolls are finally available at Wal-Mart! You can get them at Walmart.com and get free store pickup, which is what I might do...or at least, I'll call ahead of time. People are finding Heartstruck C.A. Cupid and Royally Ever After Apple White (a deluxe version of Apple) at Toys R Us, although I can't find them on the website. The Dragon Games line won't be released until the holiday season, so I have some time to figure out if I want BOTH Darling and Raven or just Darling.
*The PSN store is offering a sale on Square Enix games, including massive discounts on almost all the Final Fantasy games, as well as some classic Squaresoft titles like Legend of Mana and Vagrant Story. If you've wanted to get into Final Fantasy, this is a great way to make an entry...cheaply!
*Still no Persona 5 news; probably the last major event we can expect to hear something is the Tokyo Game Show in September. If Atlus is going for a 2015 release date for Japan AND North America, they better clarify their release dates soon!

Well, that's all for now. Miss Scarlett, signing off!