Friday, October 3, 2014

Not this week's review!

You might be thinking, "Where's this week's review?" Unfortunately, I have nothing to post because it hasn't arrived yet! The Sailor Saturn Figuarts released in North America on Sept. 30th, this Tuesday. Usually, Amazon sends me my Figuarts about a day or two after the release date--not because I have Prime, but because there is a distribution center very close to my house--but this didn't happen this week! For whatever reason, I don't know why, the Figuarts is getting sent next week. I will have the review up as soon as it arrives, so keep an eye out.

In other news, Ever After High is getting closer to putting out Duchess and Kitty dolls! Some box art--the character portraits that you see on the side of the box--have been released. I have heard a rumor that we'll be getting Duchess sometime in the spring, but I'm not sure it has been substantiated. It sounds about right, though; I doubt we'll be getting another doll in time for Christmas. I would love to be proven wrong, though.

I will also have some comics to review in November, but I'll talk more about that later, I don't have the time.

Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely fall weather! Miss Scarlett, signing out!