Thursday, October 9, 2014

Some Halloween purchases.

'Bout a week and a half, and still no Saturn. Lame. Very lame. Not cool, Amazon. I'm shopping around with other online figure retailers to get an idea of pricing, etc. I do like using Amazon, since I get vouchers from a couponing site, but I can always save those to use on other orders. I very well might be ordering the remaining three Outer Senshi from other sites.

Anyway, I did some shopping to put me in more of a fall mood. Here are the fruits of my labor:


Yes, that's a fair amount of Halloween Hello Kitty merch. Mints in a tin, coloring book, and some stickers. Plus some cool skeleton party supplies, a fun card, and some sugar skull-patterned cloth. Not sure if I want to make a tablecloth or headbands or something out of it yet. The Barbie...well, you'll see her in a few weeks. ;)

I grabbed some fall-themed cookie cutters at Michael's. I think I'll do some baking tomorrow, maybe some brownies?

I also picked up a blind box to give to my mother. Maybe I'll swipe it from her temporarily and do a quick review? I feel guilty for having such a long time period between reviews.

That's about it, really. I'm working my way through the Shocktober movie list--relatives came to visit last week, so I had to postpone some movie-watching. Plus, one of DVDs no longer plays 100% through, so...sigh.